fashion party hijab is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-08. The program can be installed on Android.
5 Tips for Choosing your Hijabi Graduation Outfit
1. Short dress and loose trousers: In my opinion, this is the best option for a graduation outfit. A graduation robe will add extra volume around the middle and by keeping your ensemble sleek, you will avoid looking bigger than you really are! You could wear any color dress or long top that you wish! Just keep the other pieces of your outfit neutral so you remain classy and professional.
2. Maxi dress/skirt: If you’re set on wearing a maxi (I did for my high school graduation!) you can still make it work! Just make sure you create a waist underneath your gown with a belt around your dress or tuck in your top into your skirt. Also, make sure that there is not too much volume around the bottom of your maxi- For example, don’t wear a tulle maxi skirt or anything with lots of layers of fabric to avoid looking too wide with your gown.
3. Shoes: To me, graduation is all about amazing shoes! It’s one of the only things that people will be able to see from your outfit as you walk across the stage. With that being said, you will be walking across a stage in front of all your friends and family and you want to make sure you wear heels you can actually walk in- without tripping ;) Keep the heels less than 4 inches, they will generally be easier to walk in! If you don’t feel comfortable about wearing heels, don’t stress. You can totally wear flats! Pointed patent flats are a good option for special occasions. :)
4. Neutral hijab: With a sea of graduation gowns, most people will look the same from afar- unless you see a hijabi wearing a bright green hijab under her cap ;) In my opinion, its best to wear a solid neutral, like black, tan or white. You’ll look more professional and classic, you can always wear bright color in your outfit underneath your gown!
5. How to style your hijab: Wear your bun low, with less volume on top so that your cap sits properly. You might want to bring the long piece around farther back toward your bun instead of directly on top of your head, if that makes sense! If you wear chiffon, you may not have to worry about that, since there won’t be much volume on top anyway
fashion party hijab (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.